FinTech – From Loyalty to Mobility
Financial technology (FinTech) is evolving how money changes hands. From establishing efficient, secure payment channels to the creation of digital currency, FinTech is empowering and protecting consumer and business financial transactions. Over the past five years more than $40 billion of venture capital and growth equity has been deployed to FinTech companies.
Come find out what’s new and next in the FinTech revolution. Industry leaders will answer questions such as:
- How can FinTech help consumers make better decisions?
- Do loyalty/incentive programs really increase sales?
- Are mobile payments important to customers–and are they safe?
- What is the future of digital wallets, cryptocurrency, and embedded payments?
- What friction points are the biggest hurdles to a cashless future?
- Could your business benefit or be disrupted by FinTech innovations?