Join MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta:
Build your business—and your career—through membership in Atlanta’s premier technology forum.
Benefits of Membership
Why should you join? It’s easy. Membership in the Forum will enhance your success in Atlanta’s technology community. Whether you’re seeking insights into new and different areas of business and technology, or just looking to connect with the right people, your involvement with the Forum is a smart investment in your future. Your membership will give you the tools you need to construct a successful future through access to:
- Powerful networking opportunities with C-level managers, early stage tech companies, academics and local angel/venture funding sources
- VIP membership networking receptions before most events
- 24/7 online access to members only directory for networking purposes
- Solid, experience-based feedback from our community of entrepreneurs
- Reciprocal attendance at Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA) education events
- Global reach, local smarts—access to the programs and expertise of the 28 MIT Enterprise Forum chapters worldwide
- In addition, membership will provide you with discounted tickets to workshops and seminars which
– Feature technology’s best, brightest, and most successful; and
– Highlight emerging technologies that will define the future – specifically targeted to give you the tools you need to start a company, build the team, find the right customers, get funded and get the right answers to complex questions regarding entrepreneurship – making it time well spent for the new or seasoned entrepreneur.
Levels of Membership:
Individual Member $195 per 12 months
Entitles you to free entrance all our events throughout the year (excluding Distinguished Entrepreneur Gala event) plus the ability to bring up to 5 guests at the rate of $25 each. This membership also includes 24/7 access to our membership directory and all the other benefits outlined above.
Alumni Member $125 per 12 months
A slightly reduced membership price for Alumni of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, but you still have to pay $25 per event to attend (more for Gala).
Academic Member $25 per 12 months
As our events are educational we are eager to contribute to the technological and entrepreneurial educations of local full time students and faculty. Most event tickets are ONLY $10 for Academic Members. Must have student/faculty email address to qualify.
Join our network of entrepreneurs, high-technology business leaders, venture and angel investors, and representatives from the service community. Memberships are now available; duration: 1 year from the date that you enroll. So start saving now!
Click to Become a member of the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta or call us at 404.422.0330
Click to Renew Your Membership
Click to Change your Member Profile
Click to Join our Mailing List without becoming a member
Current Member Feedback:
“I attended my first MITEF event in shortly after starting my consulting practice. I was looking for good networking venues and I was more than pleased with this organization. The event was entertaining and educational, very well attended, and I met some outstanding professionals. After the 2nd event I decided to become a member and after the 3rd event I became a volunteer. The events continue to be truly outstanding and together with the volunteer activities I have built a rich group of networking contacts which has been a big influence on the success of my business. I am a big fan of the Enterprise Forum!”
Rick Daigle, Partner, B2B CFO
“MITEF has connected me to a local community of minds that are engaged in the world, excited about the future of technology, and curious about exploring how individuals can make their mark. This has inspired me to pursue my own entrepreneurial endeavors, connected me to resources, and helped me keep my finger to pulse of our rapidly changing technological and business environment. Besides that, its also just a lot of fun to hang out with interesting people!
Noelle Thomas, Sr. Logistics Analyst, The Home Depot , MIT alum 2010
“I initially came to the MIT Enterprise Forum having only worked in industry, but through my involvement, I’ve been able to walk miles in the shoes of those who launch, fund and manage tech start-ups!”
Perrin Quarshie, NAC International Inc, Engineer, Nuclear Spent Fuel Projects